Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Camera Case Craft




So I like I said in the post below that we bought a new camera.. and in hopes to help this one last, (and for an excuse to craft) I made a snazzy camera case and matching wrist strap! I just bought this fabric and I LOVE it.. and was excited to use it for a project. You can kinda tell, on the camera case it's self I used iron on vinyl to protect it a bit more from the elements. This is the first time I used iron on vinyl but it was really easy to work with and I am very please with how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the fabric. Hey were did you find the iron on vinyl? I've looked everywere up here and could not find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! you are so crafty. I for sure wouldn't have thought that up but I am for sure going to copy it!! Where did you find the vinyl? It's so cute

    ReplyDelete