Monday, September 21, 2009

My friend Jen did this on her blog a few days ago and I liked it.. and seems I haven't been a good blogger lately.. here goes..



Outside my window... I see our deck stairs and weeds..


I am thankful for.... my husband being home today! (goes back to work tomorrow)


I am praying ... that I can do my best in my calling as Relief Society Pres!


I am celebrating... Jett turning 18m today (and officially in nursery!) and my brother Wes's 35th birthday, happy birthday bro!


From the kitchen ...yikes.. lets not go there (it's actually not tooo bad today, but I am getting really tired of doing dishes day in day out, several times a day)


I am reading... nothing, well do blogs count?


I am hoping.... that Jett doesn't wake up tomorrow at 6:30am... AGAIN.


I am hearing .... Jett crying, and the Backyardigains


I am creating.... stuff for my first 'craft sale' next weekend.


Around the house and yard... again.. I'm not going to go there.. well the foyer is really nice as I finally broke down and cleaned/organized the closet and made a 'kid station' with coat rack, shoe rack and magnet board for pre-school crafts.


One of my favorite things.... is dreaming of my cruise in 30+ days


A few plans for the rest of the week ... prepping for the RS dinner on sat, sewing, crafting. Oh and the girls go to the dentist on wed. Ella's 2nd time and Keera's first.

Here is a picture... of the birthday boy's..

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! RS President?! I'm definitely not envious. :) I can picture you being really great at it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara!! Just wanted to say hello and see how you was doing. The kids are getting SO BIG and beautiful!!
    I am still on the wagon and fighting the good fight when it comes to my weight. *sighs I guess I will forever be 211 lbs. But I will keep trying :)
    Hope all is well with you and those cimmimion rolls looked DELISH!!!
    hugs....
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, do you ever hit random people's blogs? Well, I think I hit yours from the Sharpe girl. I'm not crazy, but I was scrolling down and your cinnamon rolls caught my eye. I have been looking for the right recipe for years! could you please give it to me? I'm sorry for being nosy, they just looked perfect!
    jessicalivingstone.blogspot.com
    livingstone@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete