Monday, March 2, 2009

March...

So people say it's March already, though I'm tending not to believe them. It can't be March already. It seems too soon. Also that would mean my little man is turning one this month. Time is certainly flying by at record speed!!

Ella is really turning in to miss-independence these days. She wants to do her cereal by herself, her juice, well really everything. She really likes to help with baking, and sometimes gets too exuberant with wanting to dump everything in at once.

Keera's been a bit sick lately, just a runny nose and she was 'grumpy sick' on Sunday. She sure loves her sleep. When she's sick we put her to bed early and she just sleeps and sleeps. There was one day about a week ago that she slept in till after 9am! and that's going to bed at 7pm. I can't imagine her during the teenage years! She'll never be awake.

Jett can't get enough with exploring. Tonight in about 2 seconds he was on the dishwasher, pulling out the rack and going for a knife! and I was beside him the whole time. He is busy busy. I don't remember Ella being this busy, but I remember that Ella was defiantly busy.

Well I'm off to settle in for the Bachelor Finally! Just wish I had some pop in the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment