Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I Learned as a Mother Today....

that her daughter Keera has a tender heart.... my Mom's here visiting and she was checking on Ella who was playing outside (she LOVES outside, any time of year). She shut the door on her finger shutting it, not hard but enough that she said 'owe', I asked what happened, she told me. Unbenounced (sp?) to us, Keera was paying attention and goes up to Grandma "hug, hug" and gave Grandma a nice big hug on the legs, for getting her finger in the door. So sweet.

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. She is so thoughtful at such a young age. It's fun to see their personalities start to shine as they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I miss those girls and Jett! Hey I got the Lloyd craft sale sign up thing in the mail to day and i think i might do it again this year if we can still come up and stay with you guys! We had so much fun last time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those moments. They make you feel like you must be doing something right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, too cute! what a little sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete