Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shed / Play house

So Jay has been very busy this past week building our shed and a play house for the kids, all in one. He's done a great job and I can't wait to paint it up all cute. I have light green, blue and purpleish colors. I have some cute ideas for it.
The inside pics aren't that great, you can't get a good perspective. Basically you walk in and 1/2 is full height and then a ladder up to a loft area over the other half. He put in 3 plexie glass windows which add alot of light. He also did a front porch with cute lattice railing. The kids absolutely love it!! They also loved helping Dad build it too.







3 comments:

  1. that is so cute I wish I could play in it. Your kids are very lucky kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Impressive shack. So you all going to move out into the backyard now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from our genetic make-up.....wow, I'm impressed Jay....it all looks straight!!

    ReplyDelete