Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ella, oh Ella..

So this morning Ella was really wanting to go on a bike ride, at like 8am. I said we'll go for sure but Mom still has things to do, and I have to get dressed. She pointed out I was dressed (I was wearing a t-shirt I slept in, no bra and a cotton skirt) I said we'll yes it looked like i was dressed but I wasn't even wearing a bra, so no, I was not ready to go on a bike ride. So about 3-4min later Ella yells down to Jayme in the kitchen, from the door to our room "hey Dad, where's that thing that holds Mom's boobs?") Needless to say we both burst out laughing.. she can come up with some dosies!

7 comments:

  1. I am still howling. What a funny girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ella! That's all i can say, Oh Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome, that will be one to tell about at her wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a good one!! there was my laugh for the day!! Kids say the darndest things!!! She's a keeper, thats for sure!!

    ReplyDelete