Friday, November 26, 2010

Diaper Free Day!!

So days when we are home or going to be around for a little while, I do my best to remember to put Jett in big boy underwear. He loves wearing them, and usually will do 1-3hours no problem but then it's naps or we go out somewhere so I put a diaper on him and forget about it the rest of the day. Well today the only errand we had was an eye exam for both the girls. Jett had already stayed dry + peed in the potty all morning so I thought, eh, might as well try going out. I knew we wouldn't be gone too long. I brought a change of clothes just in case.. BUT he didn't need them! We were gone about 45min and dry no problem. I did put a diaper on right before naps, he slept 2.5h woke up, came downstairs for about 10min, the went to the washroom (he still had is diaper on.) this is the first time he's wanted to go pee, while wearing a diaper. So I take it off.. and DRY!! I was quite surprised. He sat on the pot and peed. It's now 7:30pm and he has been in undies all day and been dry! I guess we just run with it at this point. Though tomorrow might be interesting as it's probably "poop day" as he does every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment