Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of May



So Keera ended the day looking pretty ruff today.. not sure why, nothing particularly crazy happened. But still, pretty ruff looking and ready for a bath!



I was in the kitchen getting supper organized and when I can't be outside to supervise the kids, I close the garage door and they can still ride their bikes ect, when I went to check on them, this is what I found.. Keera trying to make a break for it on Daddies quad. She quite likes the quad and managed to get his heavy helmet on all by her self!


Jett felt his bike needed a few repairs and took to it himself. So cute! He was quite impressed with himself. I started worry a bit when the hammer came out...


Where is Ella you ask? As usually she is the front runner for "getting in to things" she was inside upstairs quietly watching tv. Yes, it is true!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics of the kids in the previous post, Ella is getting so tall. I love Jett's bike it reminds me of my bike growing up only mine was pink. Hope all is well. I had a doc appt the other day and they heard the baby's heartbeat with the doppler, it was pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete