Friday, May 13, 2011

Pics of the New Pad

Had to throw in a pic of the kids :)
on the main floor looking to go downstairs
Looking from the ensuite to the master
Master ensuite, shower, tub and toilet
Master ensuite, tub and dual sinks
One of my favorite things.. my OWN closet!!!
Masterbed..room
windows in master bedroom, with bamboo shades
Jett's room, I did his curtains (sun was really brite so pic didn't turn out as well)
Upstairs bonus room, and stairs to the main floor
girls room ( i love how the curtains turned out, just three $5 panels from walmart!)
Other side of bonus room and hall to master
bonus room and the girls
Jett being grumpy on the stairs to upstairs
Kitchen and kitchen nook
from the great room looking to the front entry
Great room area

3 comments:

  1. wow so beautiful, hope to see it in person one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting... I can't wait to see it too! I love new houses. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Wish i could see it in person as I love how you decorate! :)

    ReplyDelete