Monday, April 20, 2009

Crafty Times...

So been spending some evenings being 'crafty'....

1st is a new table cloth (really just a funky pc of fabric I really liked) and on top....

is just a pc of vinyl edged with elastic to stay on your table top. FANTASTIC if you have kids who are messy eaters (really, what kids aren't). You get keep the fancy, pretty look, but is functional in that it wipes up so easy!



Next was a tote...made from a fairly stiff outdoor canvas, but turned out cute! I passed this on to my MIL.






I love this next one! I call it my re-usable ziplock bag. I love ziplocks, and this functions the same, just a catch all bag, but you can easily see what's in side. These were crazy easy and inexpensive to make, REALLY. You can make what ever size to suit your needs.





Finally is this diaper clutch.. which I am smitten with, but it is spoken for as a gift, for my neighbour who is due May 1st with a little girl.





2 comments:

  1. holy moses are you crafty. and you're good at it too. i'm jealous! ;-) We're going to Edmonton today, but when i get back i'll take pics of the bag you made me :o) Love the stuff tho, great idea for a table cloth too!!

    ReplyDelete