Friday, April 24, 2009

A Different Kind of Weekend

So we were to go to Calgary this weekend, but plans changed and now Jayme has taken the girls down south to visit Great Grandma+Grandpa and their cousins (whom Ella is CRAZY about). It was all kinda spur of the moment so I'm still in kind of shock that I have the next 2.75 days to myself (well me and my little man).

So one thing I decided was I was going to do as little cooking as possible. I went and got a sub for diner! Yum! I'll have to think what options I have for tomorrow as I don't want to eat to 'bad'. And I will need to go get some chocolate at some point tomorrow.

So I gave Jett I think his first alone bath tonight! He kept him self pretty amused. He likes playing with the tub drain and thus had very little water in the tub by the end of the bath. It was kinda good he was solo tonight in the bath as he POOPED in the tub tonight. Again a first for him. Lucky for Mom he's a marble pooper.. pretty easy to scoop and flush. (ahhh what we do as Mothers!)

Not sure what's on the plan for tomorrow. Maybe some sewing/crafting? Maybe some shopping? Maybe some napping? hmmm all sound so temping! We'll see how I feel in the morning. Oh and I TAPED Jett's blind to his wall in hopes of encouraging some sleep in time for me tomorrow. I'm sure not having Ella serenade the house with Jingle Bells at the top of her lungs will help with this.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! A weekend alone...how nice would that be?! Why didn't you go down too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have such a great time with weekend. We're so excited to see Jay and the kids and doubly excited that you get to chill with only Jett!. Enjoy yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea!!! So exciting for you! We'll enjoy the girls for sure!

    kd

    ReplyDelete