Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Successful Day at Being a Kid!

So today was just one of those fun outside days. We grabbed some groceries first thing and got home around 10:30am and we were outside the rest of the day. I got Ella a new swim suit and of course she wanted to wear it, so I figured eh, why not. When Keera got up from her nap, she got her swim suit on too. So because they had their suits on, why not turn on the sprinklers... They (Ella) loved it. All the kids really love being outside and if we are outside they entertain them selves (for the most part). Jay got home early today (ya!) and started working on phase 3 of the pergola. He almost got done, and prob. would have if he didn't have so many interruptions (dentist, meals, helping a buddy move some furniture) well he could prob. be finishing it up right now but he's out shooting the breeze with the neighbours, which he loves to do. He works hard so I'll let him off easy tonight :) So I took ALOT of pics today, I'll do my best to not to upload too many.
Our 'waterslide'

Smilie Keera (yes her hats too small, she's got a big nogg'n)


If it was a football we'd have something here!



I get many of these 'treats' through out the day. Sometimes they are apple pies, sometimes blueberry, some times it's soup and sometimes it's cake.




Jayme's big helper. She LOVES helping her Dad.





I told her to 'model' and this is what I got...not too bad, as I don't think she's ever heard that word before, lol!

Action shot (arn't they all with Ella?)


Jett climbing over the wood. He always must climb over things than go around.

Jett's hang out spot while Jay was working.. untill he turned the saw on, Jett was not a fan of the saw.

I hope the girls look back and really love this picture. This is about the 10th shot of this as I had to MAKE Ella put her arm around her sister and she was not happy with me about it. (no naps i'm sure added to the anger) but I think it's such a cute picture! You'd also never guess from this pic they are less than a year apart in age!


Ella testing out Dad's work so far on the day bed. This cracked me up!


Keera trying it out too.


and we finish with Jett eating a mop. (this is for you Jen)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a fun day! I love the nice weather when you can be outside all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun family day! I love the pic of Ella and Keera :)

    ReplyDelete