Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gardening

I am sooo NOT a gardener. AT. ALL. Not my forte. But I was out this morning pulling weeds from our garden spot. I am kinda excited to reap the rewards of a garden, but not so much in putting in the work. Also excited for the kids to experience growing a garden. They are growing 'rattlesnake' beans Right now, from an art class they went to a week and a half ago. The are just about to start coming up so that Will be exciting.

As for what we are planting, these I know for sure, raspberries, strawberries, lettuce, sweet peas (flowers), and prob. green/yellow beans. I want to do a herb section too for sure. Corn might be fun too. and maybe squash... ohhh we could maybe even try and do our own pumpkins! The kids would love that! OK, I am excited to have a garden, I'll admit it. But again, I don't want to do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment