Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mail...

So there was a nice little treat in my mail box yesterday! A package! Who doesn't like packages. Wasn't expecting one, so that made it better, AND then it was even addressed to ME, even BETTER! So what was it you ask.... it was a VERY cute apron and a very sweet card from my MIL (mother-in-law for those not up on the abbreviations). It was thanking me for doing their taxes (crazy easy). She already cleaned my house when she was here, that was thanks enough and really not an equal trade (I made out better on that one for sure, you should see how messy my house can get!). and then to get a cute 'hot house-wife' apron to boot, I'm a lucky gal. Thanks Sharon! You made my day. I'll have to post pics of the apron, it is really cute! Cute fabric and cute design. Jayme quite liked it too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she will be glad you got it and liked it! The fabric is so cute eh! and the pattern! I gave the fabric to mom for mothers day for a apron but she had enough or a couple aprons! I'll have to post a picture of the other one she made!

    ReplyDelete